The Jolly Christmas Postman
Ideas for activities at home linked to 'The Jolly Christmas Postman' topic:
- Write a letter to a family member/friend/Father Christmas
- Make your own Post Office at home - a few envelopes, pretend stamps and some money is a great start! Our Reception classroom role play will also be transformed into the Jolly Postman Post Office.
- Go and visit a real Post Office to send your letter - we will also be doing this at school.
- Looking at books linked to the story - what characters did they recognise from other stories that they know?
- To read 'The Jolly Postman and other people's letters'. What types of things might people send in the post?